Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog about Anything

I have my first meeting with Kruse tomorrow and I'm not sure how it will go, nor what to expect. Kruse was quite mysterious and vague about the whole ordeal. I would like to say that I am behind this reasoning 100 percent, but that is just not the case. I like to have freedom of creativity, and am a fan of the abstract, but some structure is always welcomed as it has a habit of easing anxiety. Preparation is proved difficult with limited direction of what to expect and what to know. I like to be able to measure where I am at and not live in a state of perpetual anxiety that I am completely off course. In the spirit of optimism tomorrow will be the tell tale and hopefully great clarify-er. All I can do is lie in wait assuming that this will all be cleared up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment